Designing WEB solutions – specifications and concepts
Mediaparks offers the development of your web project concepts and/or requirement specifications (PPS) in line with project requirements and your aspirations.
PPS is a document that describes in full the website to be created. On the basis of this document, your programmers will be able to build the website themselves.
In such cases, you only utilise our knowledge and experience. The work is undertaken by your programmers. When necessary, naturally, the development work can be undertaken by Mediaparks.
PPS is vital when implementing large-scale projects when it is necessary, before even starting, to have full knowledge of the website’s functions and options, and the work required.
Why choose Mediaparks to develop your project specifications?
- Experience in the development of specifications and concepts. We have experience in the development of specifications at different level and degrees of complexity acquired by developing documentation for projects such as the A/S Latvijas Valsts Meži intranet, the Interior Ministry website and intranet, etc.
Contact us to receive a quotation for the development of concepts or specifications
- Website specifications
- Portal and any other web-based system-requirement specifications
- Website concepts
How is the concept or specification development process organised?
- After concluding a contract, the first step is to analyse the existing situation (where we are) and gather information on aspirations (where we want to be), which is undertaken by interviewing your representatives and familiarisation with available materials (for example, the current website)
- Next, the structure of the document is developed and agreed and answers to key questions are obtained at face-to-face meetings
- The next step is the preparation of a demo version of the document. During this process, a number of meetings are usually held to more accurately define various issues
- After the demo version has been agreed, it is corrected and the final version of the and document is prepared
What do we need from you to develop concepts or specifications?
Even though the agency will totally undertake the preparation of the document, you need to be prepared for involvement in the process to secure:
- A vision regarding the purpose of the system
- Your aspirations for the specific functionality of the web solution
- The company representative who will follow the development process and participate in all approval procedures